[Magdalen] Hear Ye.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Wed Oct 19 17:50:48 UTC 2016

My medical provider, an internist with an emphasis on geriatrics,
stopped by for a brief follow up examination today (He does make
house calls!).  He also had noted cerumen  (ear wax) impaction  in
both ears when I was in hospital last week, and brought along the
equipment to get rid of the plugs.

The amazing thing is that my hearing has been normal for my age
group.  In any case, an appalling pile of concretized cerumen saw  the
light of day.  I should be saved it for raising petunias next  spring.

My hearing is unchanged, but at least I am now possessed of two
sparkling clear ear canals.

David S.