[Magdalen] DT reads

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 15:10:02 UTC 2016

I'm reading Derek Olsen's new book Inwardly Digest: The Prayer Book as
Guide to a Spiritual Life, on my Kindle. Excellent! Not just another
"intro to the BCP" but an in-depth view of the whole BCP 1979 and the
spirituality it helps us enter into. Derek is on the Standing
Liturgical Commission and is one of its more thoughtful members IMHO.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA