[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 19:23:33 UTC 2016

Just dug up a couple of very small (<1 ft tall) black walnuts for
transplanting up in VT. We'll see how it goes. I do have 2 or more acres of
field, so it won't be hard to find a place for them where they won't get in
the way of other stuff. Also found several dozen actual walnuts the
squirrels haven't gotten to yet - might take some of them also.

And, Mike, I thought ice plant was a noxious invasive. It's not native to
California, for sure.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com