[Magdalen] Sic Transit Gloria Mundi.

Charles Wohlers charles.wohlers at verizon.net
Thu Oct 20 23:32:08 UTC 2016

No black walnuts in VT (but they should survive there in Zone 4), but we do
have a hyuuuuge black cherry tree, and the cherries make a racket on the
metal roof.

What we do have (which you don't) are those great big WHOOOMPH!s when snow
falls off the roof in the early Spring. That grabs your attention, fer sher.

Chad Wohlers
East Bridgewater, MA USA
chadwohl at satucket.com