[Magdalen] DT reads

Allan Carr allanc25 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 21 02:45:42 UTC 2016

I subscribe to the LA Times and the Ventura Star. On line, I subscribe to the Washington Post and the Wall Street Journal. I don't watch TV news.

I have a large TV which exists mostly for my entertainment. I think a lot of people find the debates to be entertaining, I don't.

I don't think I'm uninformed. More likely, I'm part of that elite that Trump rails against.