[Magdalen] Hamilton, Hamilton, Hamilton...

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sat Oct 22 14:24:58 UTC 2016

On Fri, Oct 21, 2016 at 7:57 AM, Jay Weigel <jay.weigel at gmail.com> wrote:
> I suspect if you were to actually SEE it, your opinion might change, Scott.
> The little snippets of production that I've seen are delightful.

I'm sure it's a fabulous show; hearing a song from it out of context
isn't my favorite way to discover a show. I think part of it is my
aversion to the "bandwagon" feeling: that everyone is going gaga over
something and I'm already behind the curve but I'm required to
experience and like it. A weird thing that happens within me. It's why
I rarely see a film in a cinema (and it's not because I hate people,
as my partner sometimes accuses me).

And Barnes & Noble suddenly turned into a Hamilton vortex the other
day for some reason. :)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA