[Magdalen] Life's blessings

Molly Wolf lupa at kos.net
Sat Oct 22 23:31:57 UTC 2016

My dad did this -- was a bitter opponent of the ordination of women and turned around.  He ordained his own daughter, my older sister, to the diaconate.  I still remember his bidding "Mary Julietta Wolf" in a tone of love and humor with a touch of "you get over here!"

Molly

The man who carries a cat by the tail learns something he can learn in no other way. -- Mark Twain