[Magdalen] All souls/All Saints...

sheila ketler ketbears at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 24 16:52:40 UTC 2016

Hello everyoneMy parish tends to do things differently than everyone else so we have decided to observeAll Souls on Nov. 6th and this is the Sunday that the Legion has asked that we do RemembranceDay observances. Remembrance Day inCanada is Nov 11th but as a parish we always observeit the Sunday before and every other year or so we have the Legion.This is the last time the Legion will be in this parish as we are slated for closure Dec. 31st...So I will play for them one more time. I think every year that it would be lovely to have someoneplay the trumpet - I really despise CD music in a church setting. A real live trumpet wouldbe so much better! Where are the Air Cadets when we need them??
Sheila