[Magdalen] Prayer request for a safe delivery

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 23:58:39 UTC 2016

My Maryland friends, Julie and Alex, have a baby on the way who is
coming sooner than planned.  Very Young Kit was due right after
Thanksgiving but Julie's blood pressure has become a problem and she
is in the hospital now with plans to begin to induce the delivery
tonight.  They have been told it may take a couple of days for the
drugs to work and the labor to progress (Eek!).  We are all concerned.

I am headed up there tomorrow (Friday).  This was already planned
since we were all going to attend another friend's 80th birthday
party.  Alex's mom Karen and I will probably be doing a waiting room
vigil instead.

This pregnancy was somewhat high risk anyway due to mother's age and
health.  Please join me in prayers for quiet confidence for them,
caring and competent caregivers, and a safe delivery for Julie and
Kit.

Thank you,
Susan

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the