[Magdalen] Hello?

Judy Fleener fleenerj at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 11:51:43 UTC 2016

Praying about your illnesses, Ginga.  Also praying about the election, as
in saying "Oh, God protect us."

I am also in a funk because my beloved Cubs are getting beaten up by the
Cleveland Indians.  It could be that I will get what I asked for.  My son
directed a question to me on Facebook, "Hillary orthe Cubs?  You have to
pick one."  As much as I love the Cubs, this was no challenge.  This
election is too important.

--
Judy Fleener, ObJN,SSH
Western Michigan