[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Michael Canning mjbcanning at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 13:41:44 UTC 2016

Yes Scott ... like in Canada ... once the writ of election is cast ... it's
over in 30 days ... It seems that the American style never ends with
mid-terms in there too ... Two months of electioneering in the long term
might be Ok but enough is enough.... because we get American Programming
... and American Stations ... I totally can sympathize and experience it
all at the same time.
Blessings, peace, and guidance,
Michael

--