[Magdalen] Hello?

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 14:32:34 UTC 2016

I always have, for good or for ill. I was a Braves fan when they were great
and for all the years they were in the basement. I followed there club to
the heights in the 90s and early 2000s......then lost them, thanks to the
move and the loss of their contract with TBS and now the lousy Comcast
system which seems determined to make me a (g)Nats fan. Not gonna
happen.....I'd rather stop watching beisbol entirely, which I pretty much
have.