[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Sun Oct 30 17:38:25 UTC 2016

On 30/10/2016 13:10, Jay Weigel wrote:
> I am SICK AND TIRED of this election and of all the garbage and BS around
> it. This country needs a law limiting the process----if not 6 months, no
> longer than a year. This whole business has been more appalling than ever
> this time, like a travesty of its former self.

When do you start counting the time from?  I have heard that some
Republican politicians are already positioning themselves for 2018 or
the Presidency in 2020.  The latter is when we are due our next General
Election in the UK. We may be spared the plethora of Party Political
Broadcasts (which I suspect many of us use as a time for a bathroom or
refreshment break) and have the advantage of being at advertised times
in the schedule. That does not stop the adverse comments on other
parties that happens continuously in trying to prepare the ground for
the main contest.

Roger