[Magdalen] Hello?

Ginga Wilder gingawilder at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:52:00 UTC 2016

Thanks, Judy, Grace, and Jim H.  I've had trouble with blood pressure and
the neuropathy for years.  BP began when I was 20.  It all seems to be
wrapping together now.  I am really fine, just wishing I didn't have to gee
and haw with new meds, side effects, and getting older.

Good Shepherd is doing well and continues to be a creative focus in my life.

Ginga