[Magdalen] Ten More Days

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 17:58:41 UTC 2016

The early voting here was different than ever before and misinformation was being handed out - no surprise since our recently more laborious voter ID law had been overturned with barely 2 months left to change policy and paperwork. Made me very uncomfortable.
Also glad it's over and hopeful if not here (where we may get some serious shake-up in the make-up if the state legislature) at least nationally.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck