[Magdalen] Zacchaeus? Who's that?

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 18:52:34 UTC 2016

This is a rare Sunday on which the Revised Common Lectionary has a
completely different Gospel from the one in the BCP 1979 lectionary
(which we still use). We had Luke 21:5-19 with Jesus talking about the
end times and how not one stone will be left on another (I immediately
thought of poor Norcia, in Italy, birthplace of St. Benedict, where
the basilica at the place of his birth was "thrown down" this morning,
except for the facade, in a strong earthquake). "By your endurance you
will gain your souls."

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois U