[Magdalen] Prayer request for a safe delivery

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Mon Oct 31 10:05:01 UTC 2016

On 30/10/2016 22:56, Jay Weigel wrote:
> TBTG for a safe delivery. Praying that Kit wakes up and latches on well.
> The early birdies sometimes take a few days!
>
> In neonatal we always said that inductions were a primary cause of
> C-sections. It's pretty much true, especially in the case of early ones.
> The corollary to that is what a long-time neonatal nurse always said, "Baby
> no ready, baby no come." Unfortunately, pre-eclampsia sometimes
> necessitates these things. It's a bearcat. Our Isaak had to be induced
> because his mom'd blood pressure got iffy, but fortunately he was ready.

My ex spent a month in hospital (apart from one day release because the
bishop was visiting us) before our Jon was born and was induced a week
before the due date.  Labour was short so no C-section though he needed
urgent attention as the cord was wound round his neck and his face was
blue. That first cry from the next room was a blessed relief to hear.

Roger