[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 12:43:39 UTC 2016

They do, but it's been revised/updated.

There are videos of babies and small children with whooping cough on
youtube. Terrifying. Not for the tender hearted.

Whooping cough is of concern in the unvaccinated adult immigrant
population. There's a television commercial promoting adult vaccination.

https://youtu.be/T_y3HfRGRek

My friends who go to Haiti have been subjectedto boosters and vaccinations
for all kinds of illnesses we North Americans think have been eradicated.
-M

On Wednesday, August 31, 2016, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com