[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Thu Sep 1 15:33:04 UTC 2016

Had a friend who got involved in a public health initiative among
Cambodians and Burmese. It was run out of a Buddhist temple in one of the
mouldering factory towns north of here, now being revitalized by
immigration.

One of the things he told me was that some of the children were scrutinized
because they were so tiny. Much discussion about "failure to thrive" vs.
heritage/genetics/diet.
-M