[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Roger Stokes roger.stokes65 at btinternet.com
Thu Sep 1 21:32:23 UTC 2016

On 01/09/2016 21:53, Sibyl Smirl wrote:
> Jay, did they give you just a plain tetanus booster, that I wanted, or
> did you have to get the Package Deal shot that I did?

I am not Jay but when I got my last booster in the ER after a cat
scratch (catching the little darling in the cattery) it was just the
tetanus.  As you had yours at the doctor's office rather than an ER or
urgent care clinic it may well be that they don't normally stock the
tetanus on its own as their main demand is for the package deal.

Roger