[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 14:10:38 UTC 2016

I got the plain tetanus, as well. I think they said I was too old for the other, and Medicare wouldn't cover it.

(OTOH, when I flew to Boston a couple of weeks ago, they asked my age and made me take off my shoes, because I was too young for the exemption. I said it was nice to know I was too young for something!)