[Magdalen] Federal court backs law removing religious exemption from vaccinations

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 2 15:48:16 UTC 2016

On Fri, Sep 2, 2016 at 10:37 AM, Grace Cangialosi <gracecan at gmail.com> wrote:
> Well, on the flight back, I was waved through, as well. I figured they must have thought I looked like I was at least 75! I didn't even have to step into that full-body X-ray machine!

On my most recent trip, I found that my boarding pass had
automagically been tagged with the TSA Precheck mark, so I didn't have
to take anything off. Maybe just a jacket. But I did have to go
through the full-body machine so someone in an office could look at
all my secrets. Only on the flight out, though. On the way back, just
the walk-through metal detector.

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA