[Magdalen] From Sheila Ketler to Anglican Music-- cross-post by Sibyl

Sibyl Smirl polycarpa3 at ckt.net
Sat Sep 3 14:31:02 UTC 2016

Oh, duh!  I should have put her address on the forwards.  Sheila's been
on the Lists since forever, though not a frequent poster, but she's
always seemed a little bit clueless, incurably, about the procedures.
(That's not intended as an insult, or anything: it's just the way she
is, like I'm a little bit clueless about some things in regard to
conversations in general, not just cybernetic ones.  I'm only about
half-clued about computers and the internet, but I do keep learning,
about half as fast as things change).  Thank you, Sally.

She is, as subbed to AngMus, because it's working for her,
sheila ketler <ketbears at yahoo.com>

--
Sibyl Smirl
mailto:polycarpa3 at ckt.net