[Magdalen] RIP Fred Hellerman, 89.

Joseph Cirou romanos at mindspring.com
Sat Sep 3 18:03:00 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----

when Iwas at St. Florian Hegewisch, we had a group of people that put on a yearly show. None of them was a musician, most could not read music, but they could sing and pick up a tune. They were also the products of a school system that taught music in the school and it showed.
I directed some of the shows, my main contribution was helping them avoid the more common vocal bad habits.

Joe