[Magdalen] Outreach.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Sep 4 00:16:46 UTC 2016

In a message dated 9/3/2016 7:26:47 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
jay.weigel at gmail.com writes:

Wow, I  didn't know that Shattuck/St. Mary's was still in
existence!>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Yes, and going strong from all that I can see.  This was not my  choice
for daughter, Wendy, but my wife's choice, and in retrospect a  blessing
in disguise because unbeknown to me, Wendy was being abused
by my ex, both physically and psychologically.  Getting Wendy  away
from my ex probably saved her.

I remember Eric+ mentioning that he had gone to ?Culver Academy, and
even at that time, Shattuck-Saint Mary's was looked upon as a well  run
school and the one to emulate.

David S.