[Magdalen] Rather cool here.

M J _Mike_ Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sun Sep 4 01:07:20 UTC 2016

And much appreciated, after the last week or so.  Currently 63F, and all windows closed.

I'm always sad to compare our modest temperateness to what goes on everywhere else.  Looking at Hermine on the east coast earlier, I asked Everett how he might react to living where your entire existence can be wiped out seemingly on an annual basis, starting over each time.  He said "I'd move."  I said, "Very rational response.  But easier said than done.  People have a tendency to want to live what they want to live.  Annual disaster potential nothwithstanding."