[Magdalen] Brian Reid in NYT

Brian Reid reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
Mon Sep 5 13:56:01 UTC 2016

The issue is not so much the appearance of the cell towers as the evil
death rays that they emit.

My own church spent close to 3 years getting the planning commission to
approve it over the objection of the neighbors installing an invisible
cell tower inside the steeple. Some of the testimony by the neighbors
was real tinfoil-hat stuff.