[Magdalen] RIP Phyllis Schlafly

Scott Knitter scottknitter at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 00:38:01 UTC 2016

I like what my friend Will posted on Facebook just now, connected with
this story...

6. For our Enemies

O God, the Father of all, whose Son commanded us to love
our enemies: Lead them and us from prejudice to truth:
deliver them and us from hatred, cruelty, and revenge; and in
your good time enable us all to stand reconciled before you,
through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen. (BCP, 816)

--
Scott R. Knitter
Edgewater, Chicago, Illinois USA