[Magdalen] Prayer Request - Surgery

Susan Hagen susanvhagen at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 02:49:23 UTC 2016

Oh dear, I'm sorry you're facing this.  Prayers certainly rising and
I'm glad you have good help and companionship.  My brother in law just
recently had fairly extensive shoulder surgery and it has done well.
I think there have been advances in that recently.

--
The alien who resides with you shall be to you as the citizen among
you; you shall love the alien as yourself, for you were aliens in the