[Magdalen] Something we should probably all be praying about (LONG)

Jay Weigel jay.weigel at gmail.com
Tue Sep 6 22:50:50 UTC 2016

Only Huffington Post, of any reasonably "mainstream" media, is covering the
protest, in their Green section. They're doing a halfway decent job,
anyway. Sort of. Here's today's news, *sort of* good: Tribe Wins Temporary
Halt To North Dakota Pipeline After Heated Protest
<http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/north-dakota-pipeline-tribe_us_57cf3702e4b03d2d4597288f?section=&>

I was wrong about one thing--the graveyard that was bulldozed was just on
the edge of the rez, slightly outside the boundaries, and newly discovered.
The tribe had filed a motion of discovery and a surveyor was to arrive
TODAY to survey the boundaries, after which the graveyard would have been
presumably designated as untouchable. The oil company knew that. They
bulldozed it on Saturday and dug up the bones of the ancestors. Ask
yourself.....would they have done that to a WHITE, CHRISTIAN graveyard?

I don't think so.