[Magdalen] Unsubbing

Eleanor Braun eleanor.braun at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 16:46:25 UTC 2016

I'll be unsubbing in a day or so.  Next Monday I take off for a week on
Iona, followed by a trip by car touching briefly in the Lake District, and
Coventry, ending in Didcot, England.  Didcot may not be wildly interesting
in itself, but a very close friend lives there, dating back to college
days.

I'll be with my sister Pam (briefly of this list) and her partner, who have
spent six months in Spain, Portugal, Ireland, Wales, England and Scotland.
For the Iona portion I'll also be accompanied by my friend and rector of my
church who has wanted to go to Iona for a long time.

Ya'll try to behave!

Eleanor