[Magdalen] Coffee Cups vs Wine Glasses

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Wed Sep 7 17:10:27 UTC 2016

A friend alludes to a moss covered barn in the rain (tongue firmly in cheek).

I remember first discovering the holding the stem protocol... I had always thought holding the stem looked pretty amateur (still do)
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck