[Magdalen] Please pray.

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Thu Sep 8 15:03:48 UTC 2016

Praying for you, Mike. I had just the same thought as Everett!

Don't forget to breathe. A few nice slow relaxing breaths extra-deep, then
just keep going with normal rhythm. Breathing in and breathing out.

You're going to be fine no matter what happens. And Ya boo Sucks to anyone
who's not sincerely wishing you success right now!

Sally D