[Magdalen] Unsubbing

Jo Craddock jocraddock at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 03:44:06 UTC 2016

What a grand journey and safe travels, Eleanor!

<missed the wine glass thread so starting another right vs wrong snark>
But, what is "ya'll?" Some Yankee abbreviation? Y'all is the Southern form of you all, hence y-apostrophe-all is the correct form.
</snark>

Peace,
Jo, who will be traveling to England herself in a few weeks, as the guest of her sister so has no idea where, or even quite when, yet, as she just replied to the invitation with a fervent, "Yes!"