[Magdalen] Surgery update

Rick Mashburn ricklmashburn at gmail.com
Fri Sep 9 15:27:40 UTC 2016

Lol...very true! I decided to house the time while the pain block is still
working to do some laundry, empty the dishwasher and take a shower. But,
I've got some stuff on my favorites list on Netflix food this afternoon.

Also, the Rector from St Paul's is coming by after lunch with communion. We
were out of town last weekend and I'm not sure I will feel like church this
Sunday. So, that will be nice!

Peace, Rick