[Magdalen] Star Trek - The Original Series.

Cantor03 at aol.com Cantor03 at aol.com
Sun Sep 11 04:54:10 UTC 2016

Coinciding with the 50th anniversary of the start of Star trek - The
Original
Series, BBC America has a marathon of episodes currently being shown.

They are all new to me, as I have favored Star Trek TNG and its  offshoots.

The acting is a bit wooden throughout, but I am startled at the  similarity
of episodes plots in the original series and in TNG.  It's also fun to  see
several of the crew members, including Captain Kirk when they were  thin.
In fact Kirk finds frequent excuses to take off his shirt to show off  his
mesomorphic build.  I can't imagine he would want to remove his  shirt
on camera these days!

David S.