[Magdalen] +Spong was-->Re: 9/11

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 11 19:27:07 UTC 2016

info just posted by a deputy to GC on FB:

This morning (Saturday), Bishop Jack Spong had a stroke before a speaking
engagement in Marquette, Michigan. The next few days are very important. His
wife Christine and the Spong family would be grateful for your prayers.

Nina Nicholson
Director of Communications & Technology
The Episcopal Diocese of Newark
973-430-9907