[Magdalen] Windows 10 help?

Ann Markle ann.markle at aya.yale.edu
Sun Sep 11 21:16:56 UTC 2016

Grace, I hope you've worked out your dilemma by now.  But I did what Scott
said (I have Windows 10), where I opened 2 documents, then right clicked a
blank area on the task bar (at the very bottom of the screen) and selected
show windows side by side.  If I maximized them, I could only see 1 at a
time, but I could move the windows adjacent to one another, then pull them
out to a larger size and display side by side.  It works!  Yes, one
document normally disappears, but the "display windows side by side" trick
worked.  If I hover my cursor over the Word icon on my task bar, it does
show that both documents are open.

Ann

The Rev. Ann Markle
Buffalo, NY