[Magdalen] Venus at sunset

Lesley de Voil lesleymdv at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 20:34:50 UTC 2016

I've been trying to watch this conjunction over the past few days.
Unfortunately, I've been otherwise occupied on the evenings with few
enough clouds. But I did manage to get a nice one on 2 September. I
discovered later on looking at my Stellarium program, that the night I
took a lovely photo of Venus and Mars, Mercury was behind a clump of
gum trees down the road! <sigh> I know, I'm obviously not cut out to
be a photgrapher!

Regards

Lesley de Voil