[Magdalen] Philiowhy? - Re: Philiioque

ME Michaud michaudme at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 00:37:08 UTC 2016

LOL!

Way back in the once-upon-a-time we were trained to genuflect and bow our
heads, even smacking our foreheads on the back of the pew in front of is,
so as NOT to see God's miraculous appearance at the priest's bidding.

it's been years & years since I've been in a church with the old-fashioned
regimentation approach. I remember committing lots of synapses to learn it,
though.
-M