[Magdalen] Philiowhy? - Re: Philiioque

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Tue Sep 13 13:49:29 UTC 2016

My question, not well stated, was regarding the general view from the pews about the prayer of confession near the end of the liturgy of the word. Many see that as personal only. I was "taught" that it is corporate.
Lynn

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck

On Sep 13, 2016, at 6:47 AM, Marion Thompson <marionwhitevale at gmail.com> wrote:

The  corporate confession is a good thing for the faith community gathered together.  Personal confession is also a good thing:  All may, none must, some should.

Marion, a pilgrim