[Magdalen] Prayers, please

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Wed Sep 14 02:24:24 UTC 2016

Well, thinking about it and picturing the road again, I think there may
have been a new yellow line on that road the last time I went down
there--it's very new. But the lanes are very narrow, and there's no
shoulder on one side, because there's a drop-off.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*