[Magdalen] Our Episcopal Elections

Marion Thompson marionwhitevale at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 01:10:06 UTC 2016

Rejoice with us!  Today we elected three BishopsSuffragen to fill
vacancies starting in January.  Kevin Robertson, Priest at Christ Church
Deer Park,  is in a gay partnered relationship and he and his partner
are parents of cute twins.  Ryscilla Walsh Shaw is Métis and Ambassador
of Reconciliation for the Diocese.  Jenny Andison is the Incumbent at
one of our bigger Toronto churches, St. Clement's Eglinton.

Wonderful to see what the Holy Spirit has blown through the Diocese!  I
imagine some of the Anglican Communion won't be happy, but there it is.

Marion, a pilgrim