[Magdalen] Magdalen list plus Prayers needed

Esther Williamson momohl11 at cox.net
Sun Sep 18 12:54:57 UTC 2016

Thank you, Sally. I have gotten a couple of list emails but, as usual,
there are not many on Saturday night and Sunday morning.
  Ginga, I did get your note and appreciated it. Thank you. Grace, I am
still in Roanoke in the little house that Bill and I purchased. Not sure
how long I can continue to live alone but wherever I go, it will be in
or near Roanoke.

In July I went, with much help from my kids, to PA to a family reunion.
However I was unable to attend my 65th high school reunion in August.
There were 16 classmates in attendance out of a graduating class of 96.

Esther