[Magdalen] Homeschool Regulation and Religious Liberty

Lynn Ronkainen houstonklr at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 17:47:50 UTC 2016

Thought provoking article ... Very disturbing disregard for the education concept that this country thought it had attained in the post ww2 years.
Lynn

http://www.patheos.com/Topics/Homeschooling/Homeschool-Regulation-and-Religious-Liberty-Carmen-Green?utm_source=SilverpopMailing&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Public%20Square%20091816%20(1)&utm_content=&spMailingID=52303594&spUserID=Nzg4MDUyODY4NDUS1&spJobID=1002619993&spReportId=MTAwMjYxOTk5MwS2

www.ichthysdesigns.com

When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and could say, 'I used everything you gave me'. attributed to Erma Bombeck