[Magdalen] RIP +Desmond Tutu

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 14:03:02 UTC 2016

Oh my goodness, I nearly had a heart attack.

Last news we had, at the weekend, was that The Arch was re-admitted to
hospital "as a precaution". He had a wound that wasn't healing well or
something.

But of course none of it is good given his age and health history; so we do
need to prepare ourselves for the loss of someone who is a unique symbol in
this country as well as an unforgettable personality.

It would of course be a huge news story, headlines all over the world.

Sally D