[Magdalen] Fwd: Love is the best medicine - Tutu thanks well-wishers (sent via News24 iPad Application)

Sally Davies sally.davies at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:47:19 UTC 2016

Indeed, Scott!

Two favourite quotes:

“My father always used to say, "Don't raise your voice. Improve your
argument." Good sense does not always lie with the loudest shouters, nor
can we say that a large, unruly crowd is always the best arbiter of what is
right.”

And then...

"We may be surprised at the people we find in Heaven".

...Or on this occasion, the ones we find still on Earth :-)

Sally D