[Magdalen] Throwing a Cr*ppy Dinner Party

James Oppenheimer-Crawford oppenheimerjw at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 20:53:25 UTC 2016

How often have we seen people agonizing over their preparations for their
entertainment.

Mind you, a lot of folks gain a tremendous joy from putting together a
feast and then get incredible joy from seeing others enjoying it. And
there's *nothing* the matter with that.  Many of my earliest memories of
celebrations were of this sort.

James W. Oppenheimer-Crawford