[Magdalen] Two books

Grace Cangialosi gracecan at gmail.com
Thu Sep 22 22:17:57 UTC 2016

I just picked up two books I had reserved at our local library; I think I
will be deeply immersed for the next few days.  One is "The End of White,
Christian America" by Robert P. Jones. The other is "White Trash: the
400~Year Untold History of Class in America," by Nancy Isenberg. The size
of latter was rather daunting until I saw that there are over 100 pages of
notes.

Both of these have been highly recommended, along with another whose name I
can't remember at the moment.

--
Grace Cangialosi
Ruckersville, VA

*"Not all of us can do great things, but we can do small things with great
love."*
*St. Teresa of Calcutta*