[Magdalen] Throwing a Cr*ppy Dinner Party

cady soukup cadyasoukup at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 19:22:48 UTC 2016

Sounds as though we'll need a non-cr*ppy dinner party when we all
gather by the river:

David and Rick might handle the place settings & table linens,
Who's in for the cooking?
Deb might be be in charge of music and entertainment
We'd have a selection of those who could lead us in prayer and song

Some bright morning when my life is over, I'll fly away -
To that home on God's celestial shore, I'll fly away ...

hugs - Cady